User Provided Information and How We Use Them
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide:
(a) Your name, phone number, email address, user name, password and other registration
(b) Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
(c) Information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact
We use your information in order to:
• Create your account.
• Create things that are relevant to you.
• Verify your identity for security purposes
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
• Enable you to find services and information quickly.
• Ensure that you don’t have to add information more than once, this makes the
website easier for you to navigate through.
• Send you email about our services
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
When you visit the application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the application located in your account settings.
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User provided and Automatically Collected Information:
• As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have
an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
• If Beeblio is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or via the Application marketplace or network or unsubscribe by contacting us.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Data is stored / processed by our cloud providers in all countries they operate. However, we assure you that we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
By virtue of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) our users have, with certain statutory exceptions, multiple rights with regard to Beeblio’s processing of personal data.
(1) The right to request access to their personal data and to find out how they are
(2) The right to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete information;
(3) The right to delete personal data for data processed illegally where the lawful basis is
(4) The right to restrict personal data processing;
(5) The right to transfer personal data in electronic format (data portability);
(6) The right to object to personal data processing based on the legitimate interest of Beeblio.
Users have the right at any time to withdraw a consent previously given regarding Beeblio’s processing of users personal data.
Beeblio has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, in the event of unforeseeable circumstances leading to data breach, you will be informed of such data breach within 72 hours of identifying the breach.
Agreement and Litigation
damages contained in any agreement we may have with you.
Users from Outside USA
Please note that if you are a user from outside USA, your information may be processed, stored and transferred in USA where our central database is operated. There is a possibility that the data protection laws operating in USA might not be as encompassing as those in your country, however, we assure you that we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Contact Details, Complaints and Questions
6 Liberty Square
Boston, MA 02109